While glamorous gowns are synonymous to beauty pageants, former Miss Universe Pia Wurtzbach's everyday style is actually more on the lax side. Call it the "off-duty model look" or what have you, but Queen P has definitely honed an effortless sartorial aesthetic over the years.
Something that seems to be a mainstay in her closet is an oversized blazer. Whether she needs to layer up for a colder climate when traveling or she simply wants to spruce up a casual 'fit, Pia reaches for a cozy blazer that perfectly caps off her OOTDs. See how she styles them below!
LOOK: Pia Wurtzbach's Oversized Blazer Outfits
1. Pia is a frequent flyer, and a blazer always comes with her on her trips. For one of her flights, she tossed on a black one with her casual Prada tank top and Miu Miu skirt combo.
2. To dress up her Paco Rabanne workout set, Pia reached for a roomy gray jacket. We could see her going the unexpected route and teaming this look with a pair of sharp stilletos ("wrong shoe" theory, anyone?).
3. On a day full of errands, you can catch the beauty queen alum in a crop top, sweatpants, and sneakers. Of course, she doesn't forget to cap things off with her go-to black blazer.
4. Pia rocks this cream-hued jacket with jeans, a cap, and a Bottega Veneta pouch bag. Her styling tip: Roll up the sleeves for an effortless touch.
5. When the occasion calls for it, Pia also has an earthy tweed number she wears with brown leatherette pants and another one of her wardobe MVPs, a white crop top.
6. We wouldn't be surprised if Pia borrowed this boxy jacket from her hubby Jeremy Jauncey. It went right along with her sleek all-black evening look.