There's definitely something in the water Down Under—Australia has a knack for breeding some very fashionable women! Our current style crush? Fil-Brit TV personality Mari Jasmine, who grew up in Australia before moving to Manila to establish her modeling and hosting career (and stealing Sam Milby's heart while at it).
If this woman's only entering your radar now, these 10 OOTDs will definitely convince you to hit the "Follow" button to stay updated with her outfits.
1. Showing off some skin need not be as obvious as wearing a plunging mini dress. Sheer eyelet panels and a center slit get the job done with grace.
2. Still don't have a midi skirt in your closet? See how it looks with your favorite off-shoulder top, and you'll realize what you've been missing.
3. A millennial's go-to outfit: A plain tee tucked into a patched denim skirt, and paired with white sneakers.
4. Dressing for a boyish figure? Peplum details and wide-legged culottes fake an hourglass shape.
5. For tamad days, you can never go wrong with all black. Keep your silhouette even sleeker by tucking a cami into pencil skirt, and adding a pair of heels.
6. Who says neutrals have to be drab? A tapestry skirt adds a touch of playfulness to basic pieces.
7. Exaggerated sleeves, roomy culottes, heeled mules—what's not to love?
8. Got a fancy dinner lined up? A ruffled blouse worn with a silk skirt and lace-up heels tick off all the right boxes.<>9. This is one outfit we won't hesitate to recreate for weekend day dates! Loving the '70s vibe.
10. Update your lazy weekend OOTD by swapping your tee and denim cutoffs for a boxy top and tailored shorts. Just as easy to put on, but definitely more polished.
Follow Patricia on Instagram.