It's a known fact that Solenn Heussaff and now-husband Nico Bolzico both look super hot and so obviously in love, but they also complement each other well even in the fashion department. When it comes to nailing couple OOTDs, Mr. and Mrs. Bolzico make it feel like couple dressing is super easy. Take a look at some of our faves below:
1. When they snapped this sunset photo in Calatagan.
How romantic! Especially in their laidback, effortlessly stylish resortswear—with a bottle of wine in hand, of course.
2. When they opted for luxe basics during date night.
Nico wore a white button-down shirt and black trousers, while Solenn was spotted wearing a black cami, a nude leather skirt, and a pair of pointy-toed pumps.
3. But looked equally great in color too.
Solenn’s floral cropped top, coral trousers, and Valentino Rockstuds made for a cute summer OOTD. Nico aced it with a rolled up mint green shirt, a pair of light grey jeans, black loafers, and printed socks!
<3 <3 <3
5. When they went matchy-matchy in stripes.
To match Solenn’s outfit, all Nico had to do was to accessorize accordingly.
6. When they proved they never have to compromise comfort for style.
Look at these two strolling around Bretagne in streetwear.
7. When they always managed to look chic while traveling.
Emphasis on always.
8. When everyone thought they tied the knot in Argentina.
How could we not? They looked so perfect together!
They knocked it out of the park in true Parisian fashion—casual yet chic.
Hands down their best couple OOTD ever.
Photos from @solennheussaff on Instagram
This story originally appeared on Stylebible.ph.
* Minor edits have been made by the Cosmo.ph editors.