Some of you might know Sharina Gutierrez as one of two Pinay models who auditioned for the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show this year, the other being Kelsey Merritt. However, she's been killing it at the international modeling game way longer than most give her credit for, and it's about time we let you know why she's on our radar! Here are some facts you need to know about Sharina:
1. She was signed into an international modeling agency when she was just 13 years old
Specifically, International Models and Talent, or IMTA. Notable IMTA talents include Ashton Kutcher, Elijah Wood, Eva Longoria, and Jessica Biel, to name a few.
2. She modeled children's wear for the United Colors of Benetton and Levi's.
Oh, and she scored her first Italian Vogue editorial with Michael Comte at around 13, too. No big deal. This was her first job, BTW.
3. Agencies from all over the world wanted to get her—but she chose to sign with her first agency, LA models.
It was the one closest to home after all, and the rest is history!
4. Sharina was featured in over 23 magazines and modeled for over 41 brands
5. She's been in two music videos
Namely, the videos for "To My Bed" by Chris Brown and "Tequila Kisses" by Tyga. Check them out below (and get ready to feel hella nostalgic):
6. ICYDK, she's totally #Fitspiration goals
Can she drop her workout routine sometime, please?
7. Apart from being a supermodel, she's also a ~*super mom*~ to a son named Mason
Too cute for words!
We can't wait to see what she'll be up to next!
Follow Erika on Instagram.