1. Uniqlo launched a collab with Jollibee, to produce a new UT line of tees featuring the fast food giant’s logo and well-loved mascot. The result? Not your average company logo shirts—they’re cute, vintage-y and heart-warming—kind of how you felt when your parents used to take you out for ChickenJoy on a weekend. These limited edition tees start selling on Monday, June 1 in all Uniqlo outlets in the Philippines as well as in other South East Asian countries.
2. Speaking of collabs! Kendall and Kylie Jenner are teaming up with British clothing brand Topshop for a new line! And it looks like the pieces are everything you’d want to wear to channel the sisters’ LA style: sexy tops, maxi dresses, printed rompers, and fitted bottoms.
No such thing as Hump Day this week—the collection debuts June 3 worldwide. Take note: Topshop Philippines will only sell select items in four branches: Power Plant Mall, Greenbelt 3, SM Aura Premier, and Mega Fashion Hall.
3. As the official technology retail partner of Philippine Fashion Week Holiday 2015, Power Mac Center knows that being fashion-savvy is all about the future. And that means amazing tech accessories, may it be the hottest smartphone cases or laptop bags. The tech chain will present five electronic accessory brands on the runway—Happy Plugs, Casemate, Moshi, Gosh!, and Knomo London—along with six fashion designers from June 12-14 at SM Aura Premier Level 1 Aura Atrium.
4. With the mall’s latest renovations and constant influx of international label leaseholders, SM Makati can already pass up for a mini Mega Fashion Hall. The SM department store (now the SM Store) flagship recently opened two retail hubs: John Lewis to satisfy the British royalty or a Union Jack fan’s home fix; and Little White Box up on the second floor.
The new store’s maiden offering is Italian-made Save My Bag, a line of lightweight purses fashioned to protect luxury bags from natural elements. (Oprah and stylist Patricia Field were early fans.)
The waterproof material used for the bags is called poly-lycra, which is similar to neoprene. According to its designer and co-founder Valentina Agazzi, the silhouettes’ similarity to iconic handbags is on purpose. “They’re inspired, not an imitation. Some of our customers actually match their designer handbag with a Save My Bag.”
5. Mango announced that fashion icons Kate Moss and Cara Delevingne are joining forces for its Autumn/Winter 2015 campaign this September, called #somethingincommon.
The two supermodels have collaborated in the past, having fronted the MyBurberry fragrance ad campaign in 2014. This is Cara’s first time to work with the Spanish high-street brand, while this is Kate's third time.
Follow Apple on Instagram.