It's tempting to wear your thinnest shirts and barely there shorts once summer sets in, but that doesn't have to be the case every single day! Take it from Elisse Joson, who combines comfy, lightweight pieces with relatable girl-next-door style.
1. Take it back to the '90s in a breezy crop top and denim jumper.
2. Off-shoulder-tops are here to stay. Tuck yours into a frayed denim mini and add a pair of slides into the mix.
3. It's no secret that white keeps you looking fresh. We especially love it on a sweet day dress.
4. There's really no avoiding tank tops and denim shorts, but take a page from Elisse's style book by topping them off with a sleeveless maxi cardi.
5. Another way to dress up your cutoffs? With a pretty crochet top or a lacy camisole.
6. Breathe new life into a muscle tee by pairing it with a pastel mini and knotting a jacket around your waist—perfect for movie dates with your guy.
7. Off to the beach? That slip dress you love will work wonders as a cover-up for your swimsuit.
Follow Patricia on Instagram.