Our current denim obsession? Fringed jeans! A new spin on raw, distressed hems, they’re the cool girl way to update a pair of classic denims. Here’s how to wear them IRL:
1. Keep it muted with cool earth tones.
2. Wear them to work with a sharp blazer and a quirky neckerchief.
3. Maximize the cropped length with statement heels.
4. Combine with prints and patterns to play up the textured factor.
5. Jeans rendered in white give off a carefree, bohemian feel.
6. They lend a downtown touch to classic wardrobe staples.
7. This style works well dressed up and dressed down.
8. Your shoes are going to be the center of attention, so choose wisely.
Follow Patricia on Instagram.