1. Style it for a casual day with a wide-brim hat and slip-on sneakers.
2. Tone down a floor-grazing silk slip with undone hair and pool slides.
3. Take a boudoir-inspired lace number out of the bedroom with oversized sunnies and modern mules.
4. Yes, you can wear this look to work! Go for a crisp button down instead of a tee, pop over slim jeans or trousers, and complete with polished accessories.
5. On weekends, perfect DGAF dressing with a roomy cardigan falling off one shoulder and your favorite sneakers.
6. Repurpose the maxi dress you relied on all summer long by referencing this nostalgic look.
7. One of our favorite ways to accessorize the tee-and-slip combo? With the '90s choker, of course!
Follow Patricia on Instagram.