Bridesmaid dresses get a bad rap for being boring and matronly, designed to make any woman pale in comparison to the bride. And okay, while the star of the show really should be the bride, there’s also no reason why your entourage has to cringe every time they see photos from your wedding day. After all, these girls are people dear to you—don’t ruin your friendship and sisterhood over bridesmaid dresses!
Below, dress styles your bridesmaids will actually love and won’t mind wearing again:
1. A lilac side slit dress that would look amazing with a crown of flowers
2. An on-trend off-shoulder neckline on a pastel green gown
3. Cute and flirty separates that can be repurposed well after the ceremony
4. The lace panels on this blush gown are everything
5. A delicate long-sleeved mini dress for cooler climates
6. Lightweight layers and pretty sleeves that float down the aisle
7. Floral chiffon perfect for a garden wedding
8. Pleats and pastel go so well together
9. A peach halter wrap dress for a daytime affair
10. A classic silhouette elevated by a floral lace fabric
Follow Patricia on Instagram.