Got a closet full of clothes, but nothing to wear? We culled several fashionable snaps that are made of pieces you already own. Scroll down for some serious #OOTD inspiration!
1. Shawl + Striped Top + Denim Skirt + Lace-up Heels
2. Blazer + Button-Down Shirt + Trousers + Sneakers
3. Lace Dress + Ankle Boots
4. Jersey Cotton Dress + Sneakers
5. Sweater + Ripped Jeans + Sneakers + Structured Bag
6. Dressy Top + Skinny Jeans + Ankle-Strap Sandals
7. Long-Sleeved Floral Minidress + Colorful Crossbody Bag + Nude Pointed Pumps
8. Turtleneck Long-Sleeved Top + Mini-skirt + Statement Purse + Pointed Flats
9. Shirtdress (used as a coat) + Button-Down Shirt + Belt + Cutoffs + Strappy Block-Heeled Sandals
10. Leather Jacket + Fitted Sweater + Printed Pencil Skirt + Pointed Pumps
This story originally appeared on Femalenetwork.com. Minor edits have been made by the Cosmo.ph editors.