There’s simply no stopping Olivia Manzano Reyes from conquering the fashion world by storm. The one-year-old daughter of Andi Manzano and GP Reyes has already been put under the spotlight in countless features—both print and online—but really, how does one ever get tired of following this tot’s fashionable adventures? An icon in her own right, below are some style lessons we can all learn from this little one.
1. There is never an excuse to dress lazy.
Even when you’re just off to do some grocery shopping.
2. When life gives you lemons…
3. You can never go wrong with an LBD.
It’s a classic and this adorable one-year-old knows that.
4. One is never too old or too young to tote a designer bag.
Olivia is especially fond of Louis Vuitton, it seems.
5. White sneakers work with just about anything!
That’s why it’s a basic closet staple. Check out Baby O’s classic Adidas Stan Smiths.
6. A pop of color is a surefire way to spice up your look.
Notice how Olivia’s punchy red sandals instantly brought more character to her little white dress.
7. Always try to strike a balance.
A floral top plus a sparkly tutu skirt? Let’s throw a denim jacket into the equation for a nice, casual twist.
8. Never be afraid to make a statement.
Printed trousers, a textured top, straw hat, and pineapple ballet flats? So adorbs!
9. Traveling is always an opportunity to layer in style.
And to take your boots out for a stroll. Lol!
10. Don’t underestimate the power of accessorizing.
Like Olivia’s hair bow, even the simplest accessory can make your OOTD twice as double tap-worthy!
This story originally appeared on Stylebible.ph.
* Minor edits have been made by the Cosmo.ph editors.