1. White sneakers will work with anything. Even if you're wearing a busy print, like Enchong Dee.
2. Add a faux leather jacket to instantly make your look dressier. We love James Reid’s laidback-but-pogi-lang style! Here he pairs his white tee and distressed denim jeans with a leather jacket.
3. Pick one thing to highlight in your outfit, like statement sneakers. Hi, LA Aguinaldo!
4. Don’t be afraid to play with print and colors. Red shorts and a nautical top? Why not? Erwan Heussaff shows us how it's done.
5. A well-fitted suit will never go out of style. Like, ever. Guys get instantly 10 times hotter when they wear suits. Alden Richards demonstrates.