Why should the bride have all the fun on her wedding day? Nudge the bride in the right direction by showing her these super pretty bridesmaid dress pegs. Our favorite part? They easily go from sweet to sexy, depending on how you style them. May we suggest a soft braid for the ceremony and bedhead waves for the after-party? Groomsmen, beware!
1. Be a sexy señorita in flutter sleeves and florals.
2. Add edge to a cheerful yellow frock with a glowing tan and killer heels.
3. We’re all for black lace that looks extra dramatic once the sun sets.
4. Accentuate your cleavage and collarbone in a curve-enhancing off-shoulder dress.
5. Make it a beach wedding to remember in a flowing slit gown.
6. You might just find your Prince Charming in pretty pink lace.
7. A lace mini dress is super appropriate for a garden wedding—and any revelry that follows.
8. Make an entrance in sequins, layers of tulle, and a bold color palette.
Follow Patricia on Instagram.