When it comes to music festival fashion, you really can’t beat the comfy + cute equation. These 8 tastemakers nailed exactly that—let their outfits inspire you as plan your looks for the festivals ahead!
1. A floral dress is one festival classic that will never go out of style. Make yours current by pairing with easy kicks, then add a sling bag that allows you to go hands free.
2. Keep things streamlined by tucking a tank top into fail-safe denim cut-offs. Top everything off with a military-inspired vest!
3. Get more mileage out of a one-piece swimsuit by wearing it beyond the beach! Play with proportions by adding comfy culottes into the mix.
4. Exude a bohemian vibe with a flowing crochet throw jacket. A wide-brimmed hat, on the other hand, protects your face from the sun’s harsh rays.
5. Nail relaxed chic in lightweight separates that will let the breeze in. Sophisticated ensembles totally work for music festivals, you know!
6. Take the guesswork out of matching tops and bottoms by choosing coordinating pieces. Tie a denim jacket around your waist for a cool ‘90s vibe—and to keep you warm once the sun sets.
7. Reference the Japanese kawaii aesthetic in a super comfy knit and a playful pleated skirt. Footwear-wise, platform sneakers keep you elevated (literally), so you’ll have no problem seeing over the crowd!
8. Not a fan of color? A black and white palette helps you nab that effortless model-off-duty look. Try a Victorian blouse tucked into white shorts.
Follow Patricia on Instagram.