Admit it: You think weekends are for waking up at noon, binge-watching your favorite TV series, and being carefree AF—even with the way you dress. That's why you always end up wearing the first top you see in your closet and your comfiest pair of jeans.
We know that during these glorious rest days, curating the perfect attire is a task you don't want to be bothered with (unless necessary, of course). So here, we listed down a few tips on how you can easily up your style game and look ~hot~ while wearing your trusty skinny jeans:
1. Heading out for drinks? Go with black skinny jeans and nude wedges or pointed toe pumps. The higher the heels, the longer your legs will appear.
2. Opt for acid wash skinny jeans if you're aiming for a laid-back look. Keep the cuff thin—just do two or three tight flips of the hem. Pair it with your favorite sneaks and a statement tee.
3. If you're feeling a bit bold (or maybe if you're traveling somewhere cold), wear your skinny jeans with mid-calf boots. Just remember to choose the skinniest pair you own to avoid bunching.
4. When in ballet flats or sandals, cuff your jeans above the ankles for a more effortless look. Fold the cuffs above the ankle to appear taller even in flats.
5. Pair your jeans with block heels and an off-shoulder top to get the '70s vibe. Throw in a fringed sling bag or even a floppy hat, and you're ready for Coachella!
6. Need to stop by the office before having dinner with your friends? Go with ankle-length pants by folding your skinny jeans to create two-inch cuffs. Slip on your oxfords, and the combo can easily transition from work to play.
7. Want to look sexy AF in your #OOTD? Just roll the hem of your skinny jeans twice, and wear it with strappy heels. Make sure you work your curves when you take that snapshot!
8. Sporting your skinny jeans with ankle boots is always a good idea. Throw in your favorite crop top and choker for an edgy get-up.
There are tons of choices when it comes to pants. Just make sure to choose a pair (or five!) that accentuates your curves and elongates your legs—like the Wrangler Shape Keeper jeans. Its power stretch fabric ensures a slim and skinny fit, while its hidden elastic waistband gives you added protection against back-peeping.
Another thing to remember: Never wear ill-fitting pants! It'll give you crotch creases (eek!) and a Nacho Libre pucker butt, just to name a few. Have it repaired immediately by your trusty tailor, or head on over to Wrangler's Denim Bar to shop for some new jeans and get free alteration and parts replacement services. Plus, Wrangler offers free specially crafted coffee in the denim bar, so you can sip on a nice cup of joe while waiting for your freshly tailored jeans.
Hungry for more style tips? Here's your chance to get them straight from fashion blogger Laureen Uy!
Just snap a photo of your most flexible pose while wearing Shape Keeper pants, upload it on Instagram, and tell the world why Wrangler Shape Keeper is your go-to pair of jeans. Don't forget to set your profile to "Public," tag @WranglerPH, and include the hashtags #ShapeKeeper and #MyGoToJeans, so the Wrangler team can see your entry. If you're from Cebu, please add the hashtag #StyleSeshCebu, and if you're from Palawan, tag your post with #StyleSeshPalawan.
Five lucky girls will win a styling date with Laureen this August 27 at Ayala Center Cebu and September 3 at Robinsons Palawan during the Wrangler boutique tours, while ten runners-up per area will take home their own pair of Wrangler Shape Keeper jeans.