It's no secret that Angel Dei loves a good bikini—her feed is full of sultry swimsuit photos, after all. (She also has her own brand of swimmies!) However, on days when she's not lounging around picturesque beaches, her clothing of choice is almost always a pretty and dainty dress.
We can understand why Angel gravitates toward dresses. Aside from the fact that you don't have to worry about finding matching top and bottoms, effortless frocks can make you look put-together in mere seconds. They're also the perfect choice for our eternally hot weather, since the material is usually loose and flowy.
Ahead, we list down eight of her prettiest OOTDs. Check them out below:
Angel Dei's Dainty and Pretty Dresses
1. You can always count on white to make you look fresh in an instant. The addition of Angel's minimalist gold jewelry and black Chanel purse completes this date-ready OOTD.
2. Angel kept things simple by donning this black floral dress with adjustable straps. Since her printed frock can already stand out on its own, she chose a delicate gold necklace as her only accessory.
3. Here's Angel's take on sage green, arguably the year's trending hue: a sultry backless maxi dress that perfectly hugs her body's curves.
4. Need something quick and easy to throw on for your weekend errands? Try Angel's combination of a simple white dress and slip-on sandals. The subtle thigh-high slit is an unexpected but welcome addition!
5. We've all seen tons of variations of pretty dresses with puffy sleeves, but we love that Angel's frock has a romantic tie-front detail.
6. Angel's bright orange dress makes for an easy-peasy beach look! It definitely provides a nice contrast from the white sand and clear waters.
7. Trust us, you can never go wrong with black—the color looks good with any cut or silhouette.
8. For a special dinner with her family, Angel opted for this angelic white frock with dramatic sleeves that give her look that extra oomph.
This story originally appeared on Preview.ph. Minor edits have been made by the Cosmo.ph editors.