If you've been following the world of racecar driving, then you might have already stumbled upon Bianca Bustamante. The 18-year-old is the only Pinay on the international racing circuit, and she's quickly making a name for herself in a sport that's typically dominated by men and isn't as accessible or popular in the country as basketball or boxing.
Outside of competing in races, though, Bianca—or Bia, as she's fondly called—boasts excellent sartorial choices when she's not in her typical red race suit. A quick scroll through her Instagram reveals cool and casual 'fits that she dons whenever she's not training or competing. Check out our favorite off-duty OOTDs from her below:
PHOTOS: Bianca Bustamante's Coolest Off-Duty Outfits
1. Bianca usually sticks to neutral tones for her outfits but she usually adds pops of colors to her 'fits. For instance, her white and orange sneakers and her bright, eye-catching orange handbag.
2. For a trip to the Eiffel Tower, Bianca opted for a classy 'fit consisting of a brown ribbed dress and a Louis Vuitton bag.
3. Fact: You always gotta stay comfortable when you're at the beach, and Bianca knows this all too well! The racer opted for brown modest co-ords that still emphasized her physique.
4. Daytime trips that involve a lot of walking mean wearing something you can really *move* in. Case in point: Bianca's gray racerback tee paired with jean shorts and classic white sneakers.
5. Bianca went for a girlier approach in this outfit, and she looks absolutely stunning!
6. This is your sign to get a black leather jacket—it will really tie together your entire outfit.
7. Pro tip: If you're morena, don't shy away from wearing white. The color will really pair well with your complexion and make it ~*pop*~!