Check your closet. Your most timeless wardrobe pieces are most probably in white and black! When paired together, these spectum opposites create a sophisticated, polished look every time-the trick is knowing which cut goes well with which. Here are fresh ways to style this fail-proof combo:
1. Take your black suit outside the office! Break up its formal vibe by wearing a white T-shirt underneath your blazer.
2. Here's a casual Friday office outfit idea: Throw on a sharp, white blazer over a black, flowy slip dress.
FN Tip: If your dress code permits, contrast the formal vibe of your look with a pair of white sneakers (or flats).
3. Try this easy combo when you run out of things to wear: A casual black shirt with a sleek, white pair of cigarette pants (or vice-versa).
It's one way to dress up a tee!
4. On laid-back weekends, why not use your white button-down shirt as a cover-up for your sleeveless dresses...
You can try this look on your next trip abroad, too!
5. ...Or simply tuck it into a black denim skirt for a classy, off-duty look?
6. Ground a white outfit with a pair of black, minimalist heels or slip-ons to look a bit edgy.
7. Meanwhile, white shoes can easily liven up an all-black outfit.
8. Heading out of town? Stay presko in a white, sleeveless top paired with a black, button-down midi skirt.
Finish the look with neutral-colored shoes to break up the monotone ensemble.