The summer season’s officially here, and what better way is there to reinvent your summer style than by wearing colorful footwear? From bold hues to pretty pastels, we’re listing down the colorful shoes you should be adding to your lust list right about now:
1. Wear it with a summer dress or a pair of oversized denim, the style equations you can put together with a pair of lavender footwear are limitless.
Medium square heels shoes P1990, Parfois
2. Brilliant green and frilly feathers in a sandal?
Talk about a recipe for the perf summer footwear!
Feathered slingback sandals P2399, Charles & Keith
3. Spice up an all-white or an all-black OOTD with ease with the help of sunny sandals!
4. Add fierceness to your summer outfit with a pair of bold red sandals.
Finish your look with a strong red lip for extra sass.
5. Take your slides game up a notch by ditching the trendy fur for a sleeker and chicer embroidered version.
Embroidered slingback sandals P2295, Mango
6. Wear these scene-stealing gold flats with a white frock and you’re golden. Literally.
Soft ballet pumps P2490, H&M
7. Have no problem taking your slippers from beach to the city with a sweet rose gold pair.
8. Not the type of girl to sport a pair of flashy sandals?
Don’t stress! Just choose a classic pair with colorful details and you’re all set.
Leather loafers with ribbon detail P3795, Zara
9. While Pantone is all about Ultraviolet this year, we say a pair of floral slides in Marsala is still on-trend this summer of 2018.
Unforgettable in marsala P2980, Renegade Folk
10. Proving that colorful footwear doesn’t always equate to eccentricity, this Chinoiserie pair is luxe and ornate in all the right ways.
Ankle strap sandals P2499, Charles and Keith
Follow Janelle on Instagram.