Gabbi Garcia and Khalil Ramos are couple goals—not only because of how sweet and supportive they are towards each other, but also for their killer fashion sense.
Individually, they have great style; but together, their couple fashion game is even stronger. Below, we've picked up some tips from the two to guide you and your partner on how you, too, can dress as a power couple!
1. You don't always have to be literally matchy-matchy to look in sync with each other. An easy trick is choosing color-coordinated clothes—for a cleaner look, go for a more neutral palette.
Continue reading below ↓
2. If you do decide to wear matching OOTDs, avoid going overboard by wearing the exact pieces in the same way. Gabbi and Khalil made an identical top work for both of them with their unique his-and-hers take.
3. Wearing outfits in the same silhouette or style equation is another clever trick to go twinning without overdoing it.
4. If it's a formal event, dress appropriately and match your partner's level of commitment to their OOTD—so when you walk in the room hand in hand, you'll look as if you planned your OOTDs together. Don't forget your power pose!
5. Finally, don't be afraid to play around and just have fun dressing with each other! Khalil and Gabbi even coordinate their costumes whenever the occasion calls for it.