How To Get Rid Of Those Annoying Fuzz Balls On Your Clothes

Aka 'himulmol.'

Do you know the English term for himulmol on your clothes? It's called "pilling," because "pills" or small fuzz balls form when certain fabrics rub against surfaces (with other clothes, usually). 

Here's a quick hack to get rid of that annoying fuzz:


VIDEO: Jean Saturnino, Trina Elefante

Follow Jillian on Instagram.

Follow Jean on Instagram.

Follow Trina on Instagram.

Continue reading below ↓
Recommended Videos
Sorry, no results were found for