When it comes to cool-girl fashion, you can't come across a better peg than Jess Wilson. Georgina's younger sister is a fixture on the local society scene, so her party OOTNs are always worth emulating—but her off-duty style is equally enviable.
Here are six summery outfits on the It Girl you'll want to cop, stat:
1. Elevate a plain tee by tucking into wide-legged floral trousers. Jess' statuesque frame can get away with flats, but for us regular Pinays, a chunky mule heel works just as well.
2. Stripes always trend during hot summer months. Here, Jess combines two looks—banker and seaside stripes—into one outfit, and the result is, without a doubt, 100 percent.
3. Though Jess wore this look to a fashion event, we think it's appropriate for the office, too. Classic separates aside, the neutral color palette has all the markings of a chic corporate look.
4. Going on one last beach trip before summer ends? Once the sun sets, make a maillot work for cocktail hour by layering a swishy pleated skirt over it.
5. This maillot-and-midi combo works for the city, too! A lace-up bodysuit looks just about perfect with a tiered skirt and easy slides.
6. And on lazy weekends, you can't get any more effortless than a lightweight slip dress. Minimalist and fuss-free AF, it's a staple in every cool girl's closet.
Follow Patricia on Instagram.