Kaila Estrada has always been showbiz royalty—her parents are Janice De Belen and John Estrada, after all—but the 26-year-old actress has been shining in her own right ever since she entered our radar. Aside from having inherited the acting genes from her parents, Kaila also has a great fashion sense to boot. Her style is comfortable, wearable, and yet still interesting!
We decided to do a deep dive of her Instagram feed—which is totally worth a follow just for all her OOTDs—and picked out eight of her best looks that you can easily recreate. Check them out below:
8 Outfits We're Copying from Kaila Estrada
1. Kaila's combination of her bralette, pink satin blazer, and black trousers is an outfit that you can easily take from your office meetings to a night out with friends.
2. If you're going for a colorful look, you might as well go all out. In this OOTD picture, she sports a tie-dye graphic tee with red biker shorts and sneakers with a funky colorway.
3. Although dressing up in all-white is the easiest way to look put-together, it can have a tendency to look plain. Remedy this by choosing pieces with minimalist colorful accents, like Kaila's fresh green-and-white Nike sneakers and white tearaway pants with blue and green accents down the side.
4. Tired of all the tops in your closet? No problem! A silk scarf always comes in handy as a fashionable alternative.
5. Channel the grungey feel of the '90s by pairing a dark graphic tee with a maxi skirt and your trusty boots.
6. Do away with outdated sartorial rules and pair a baggy top with loose pants. Complete the look by slipping on some chunky dad sneakers.
7. A white tank top, your favorite pair of blue denim jeans, and white sneakers is an outfit combo that will never fail you.
8. We're obsessed with Kaila's Britney Spears-inspired Canadian tuxedo look that's been given a modern update by pairing her denim bustier top with ripped jeans.
This story originally appeared on Preview.ph. Minor edits have been made by the Cosmo.ph editors.