When it comes to showing skin, balance is ~everything~. You wouldn’t want to go too far that you’d feel naked and uncomfortable—but you also wouldn't want to cover up too much, thereby rendering your attempt pointless.
1. Let a sheer bralette peek out from under a low-cut top.
2. Temper a barely there crop top with Mom jeans.
3. If you’re going backless, keep the silhouette close to the body—no nip slips that way!
4. Combine a denim jacket with a lace-up tee.
5. Full-coverage bras are a better option under mesh tops.
6. Otherwise, dainty, ladylike details keep things in check.
7. Take out all provocative connotations of a silk camisole by pairing with baggy culottes.
Follow Patricia on Instagram.