1. Dress up a relaxed tank and jeans with a polished sleeveless blazer and strappy heels.
2. Swap your usual pantsuit for an abbreviated version in a statement (yet classic) print.
3. Add structure to a pretty tiered skirt with a belted sleeveless trench.
4. Dance into the weekend with kick flare trousers and pom pom shoes.
5. Punch up a classic nipped-waist dress by opting for a bright, juicy hue.
6. Let an exposed clavicle stand on its own by pairing with a draped midi skirt.
7. Ground a sexy leather skirt with a long-sleeved shirt and lace-up flats.
8. Sweater dressing? But of course! Just go for a boxy fit, and pair with dark accessories.
9. Make a shorter hemline work by balancing with billowing sleeves.
10. Interesting textures transform classic black into something new.
Follow Patricia on Instagram.