Like jeans, denim jackets go with practically everything in your closet, so we can't blame you if you've been wearing yours on-repeat! Here's how you can further maximize this versatile outerwear:
1. Pair a loose denim jacket with a white dress for an easy, chic weekend look.
2. Mix in some prints! Balance out a printed skirt with a plain tee and a blue denim jacket.
3. Denim jackets look refined with neutrals. Try dressing it up with a white tank top and beige shorts.
4. A denim jacket makes the perfect coverup for a party dress that can be a tad too flashy for daytime.
5. Layer a denim jacket over a flowy printed dress.
6. Heading out? Black and denim when paired together look casual but sleek.
7. If you're lamigin, layer a black turtleneck underneath a denim jacket to double up the coverage without looking too bulky.