Mention the name Jung So Min and we’re certain that the first thing that comes to mind is her latest K-drama, Alchemy Of Souls. While the actress is no rookie when it comes to the Hallyu scene, her recent project on Netflix has launched her into even more fame than ever before. Naturally, our curious selves took to the K-star’s Instagram to get to know more about her and we discovered that she’s actually one stylish leading lady! Being used to seeing her in traditional Korean hanbok as she plays the skilled warrior Mu Deok in Alchemy Of Souls, it was refreshing to see her off-duty looks comprised of cozy yet chic neutral ensembles.
LOOK: Jung So Min's casual chic outfits
1. Elevate your regular white top and jeans outfits by choosing pieces with extra oomph. Case in point: So Min opted for a white off-the-shoulder blouse that she tucked into a pair of denim jeans with slits at the bottom. She tied her effortless look together by slipping into white square-shaped sandals.
2. For a casual and cozy 'fit, do as So Min does and team an oversized graphic tee together with a pair of denim shorts! You can choose to layer on an oversized button-down over it or tie one around your waist just like the Hallyu star did to create some shape to her silhouette. Finishing off her OOTD were chunky white sneakers paired with striped socks, a blue baseball cap, and a shoulder bag.
3. Take style cues from So Min who partnered her fitted long-sleeved crop top with a baggy pair of black pants for an edgy yet casual ensemble.
4. A relaxing day spent indoors found the leading lady in a classic grey tee, light-wash jeans, and white sneakers moment. Simple yet so cute!
5. A suit makes for an effortlessly chic ensemble you can easily throw on for days when you ~*have nothing to wear*~. If you're feeling like channeling your inner hubadera, you can choose not to wear anything underneath the blazer. So Min, however, opted to wear a black halter crop top that made for a chic color-blocking look.
6. While we may not have winter in our tropical country, we're definitely taking notes on So Min's cozy OOTD consisting of a beige turtleneck and black overalls. She added an extra layer of warmth by throwing on a fuzzy neutral cardigan.
7. In case it wasn't obvious, So Min adores styling classic closet staples together. As seen here during a cafe outing, the actress chose to pair a blue sleeveless top with the ever-reliable denim jeans. To complete her look, she chose to accessorize by adding a trusty white button-down and a black bucket hat.
8. Even So Min knows that a dainty frock is a wardrobe essential. Here, So Min sports a blue gingham-printed dress. She scraped her hair into a high bun and used a matching blue gingham and yellow floral scrunchie to hold it in place.
9. So Min's love for comfy pieces is evident, and it’s not surprising to see her clad in an oversized sweater. The K-drama star teamed it with a breezy floral skirt while opting for a pair of furry brown loafers and patterned socks.
This article originally appeared on Preview.ph. Minor edits have been made by Cosmo.ph editors.