Have you been feeling extra lazy to dress up for work? Sometimes, all it takes is one quick scroll through your Instagram feed, Pinterest board, or in this case, a rundown of power Pinays with impeccable style to get you out of your fashion rut! Check out some of the tips we learned from these classy career women:
1. Try on a colored suit to show that while you mean business, you're also a fun boss.
2. An all-black outfit is a classic workwear option, but you can make it more striking by pairing a black top with a pair of lengthening, wide-legged pants.
3. On casual Fridays when you can opt to wear jeans to work, slip on a sleek pair of pointed shoes to balance out the casual appeal of your pants.
TRY: Gold Dot Rea Mules, price available upon request
4. Jewel tones like emerald, sapphire, and burgundy are fun yet sophisticated color choices for your daily work trousers.
5. Stand out at important office events by putting on a white top and a pair of white pants that give you a distinct, refined look...
6. ...Or you can throw in clean patterns to add a bit flair to your outfit.
TIP: Take cues from these boss ladies and team it up with barely-there-colored heels for another leg-lengthening hack.
If you gravitate towards ultra-feminine picks, you can also cop local designer Vania Romoff's ladylike take on the white-on-white look with a long, white overcoat paired and a silk slip dress. You can take this pristine outfit from work to a romantic dinner out with your beau!