1. Capture festival fashion in a parka and puddle-friendly rubber boots.
2. Repurpose a barely there slip dress by adding a close-fit tee and a bomber jacket.
3. Layer a longline blazer over a button down and add loafers for a work-approriate look.
4. Tuck a lightweight sweater into a pleated midi as an alternative to office dressing.
5. You can’t go wrong with a slim cropped top, ripped skinnies, and skate shoes.
6. Brighten up a dull, dreary commute with a pastel jacket worn alone over a bodycon midi skirt.
7. Swap your favorite white trainers for a pair in black.
8. Can’t quit your heels? Try closed-toe mules that keep icky drain water away.
9. Pair a roomy sweater with your denim shorts for something warmer and covered up.
10. Reference the swinging ‘60s in a turtleneck top, mini skirt, and patent boots.
11. Don’t stash away your summer dresses just yet. Transition into the season with a denim jacket.
12. Keep splatters away from legs with overalls—roll them down on the road, then cuff once you hit your destination.
Follow Patricia on Instagram.