If you're a certified '90s kid, Sailor Moon was most likely a huge part of your childhood. What you probably didn't notice back then is that the outfits worn by the Sailor Scouts can pass off as office wear! For proof, Pinay vlogger Jean Dalida recreated some of the classiest looks from the Japanese anime using turtlenecks, slacks, and blazers.
If you're feeling uninspired with your current wardrobe, try switching things up with these Sailor Moon-inspired outfit combinations below:
1. Stand tall in a turtleneck and a midi pencil skirt.
2. Bust out a little black dress and cinch in your waist with a leather belt. Finish off the sophisticated attire with a structured blazer.
3. For casual Fridays, grab a V-neck sweater and tuck it into a black skirt.
4. Make your casual tops feel more office-appropriate by pairing 'em with a high-waisted pair of slacks.
5. Brave a freezing-cold office in this combo: A turtleneck and a colored pair of pants!
Watch the video below for more tips: