Awaiting Sandara Park's parade of too-cool outfits every Paris Fashion Week has become one of our favorite seasonal sports. She makes the anticipation worth it, too! Dara's back in the game for the Spring-Summer 2020 runways—check out her slew of enviable front-row OOTDs. Which one is your fave?
1. First up, the too-important airport lewk!
2. Here's Dara cozily bundled in Marin Serre moons. Following the label's collab with Nike, those telltale crescents have become near-omnipresent, and we're not complaining about it.
Continue reading below ↓
3. Her looks are absolute *fire* even while off-duty and chilling on those cobblestone alleys.
4. Can head-to-toe black be any cooler?! Dara's Ann Demeulemeester ensemble is def a head-turner.
5. Dara poses with Japanese style stars Mademoiselle Yulia and Emma at the Courreges show. We need those boots ASAP.
6. Here's Dara flashing a dazzling smile in billowing, graphic Off-White.
7. Dara's chosen Balmain outfit was sweet yet structured, saccharine yet sleek.
8. Forget statement sleeves and sample Vivienne Westwood's scene-stealing lapels instead! Dara declares they're best worn with a socks-and-sandals combo.
9. Dara definitely knows how to suit up...in nothing less than Thom Browne, of course.
10. More laidback snaps to close the season! We're already looking forward to her next fashion show attendance.