INSTAGRAM: thriftsandthreads COLDPLAY: Ivan Nikolov/WENN.com
Someone, please hold our hands while we try to process this amazing piece of information: Coldplay is FINALLY coming to Manila! CNN Philippines just broke the news—which, prior to this, has been pure speculation—and our hearts are ready to burst. A representative from Globe Telecom, who’s sponsoring the event, confirmed to CNN that the British rock band will be staging their gig in late 2016. Inquirer.net also revealed that the SM Mall of Asia Arena has already been booked for November this year—though it isn’t official until contracts are signed.
We’re obviously trying not to get ahead of ourselves here (mainly because tickets are bound to be expensive and burn a hole in our pockets LOL), but we’re kind of planning our OOTDs already. Below, all the crazy things we’d do at the Coldplay concert—and what we’d wear while doing said things, of course.
1. Ugly cry when “Yellow” and “Fix You” play
2. Sit on our bae’s shoulders with “A Sky Full of Stars” in the background
3. Sing our hearts out to “Charlie Brown”
4. Dance with our squad as the band performs “Hymn for the Weekend”
5. Wave flags and glow sticks to “Viva La Vida”
6. Hold our guy close while being serenaded with “Magic”
7. Jump up and down and basically lose our shit to “Every Teardrop is a Waterfall”
Follow Jacinda on Instagram.
Follow Patricia on Instagram.