She had to be amputated after using a tampon.
In 2012, Lauren Wasser lost her right leg after she contracted Toxic Shock Syndrome. TSS is a condition that puts menstruating women who use tampons, particularly those that are extra absorbent, in danger. It happens when there is an excessive amount of
Men can get it too, you know.
Toxic shock syndrome, commonly known as TSS, is a dangerous condition that every woman should be aware of-but you shouldn't be scared of using tampons, you just need to know the proper precautions to take. Dr Claire Morrison of
Sorry, no results were found for