We've always stuck to layers whenever we get haircuts, but it seems like things are taking a different turn this season. Taking into consideration the rise of K-drama influence, Hollywood trends, and local celeb sightings, it appears that shaggy tresses are giving way to blunt bobs. Take a look at our insta-stalking ~*investigation*~ below:
1. Lucy Hale dared to get a straight-across chop.
2. Kim Go Eun of Goblin was also spotted with a blunt bob.
3. Kylie Jenner recently transformed her locks to the same style, too.
4. And her sister, Kendall, followed suit!
5. Brow queen Lily Collins chose a layer-free lob.
6. And helloooo, our very Angel Locsin sported a blunt cut, too!
If you're worried that your thick hair would get too poufy, ask your stylist to snip only until your shoulders or collarbone. This length can carry your strands' weight while providing the right amount of bounce. Also, you can add tiny layers to give your locks shape, just like what Bella Hadid did:
Will we see you at the salons this weekend? ;)
Follow Ira on Instagram.