1. Revlon just released a new foundation, the Revlon Photoready Airbrush Effect Makeup that promises a poreless, airbrushed finish on your skin. This foundation is lightweight but buildable, and is very blendable. Packaging is also A+, as it comes in with a pump, so application is not messy. Get it at leading department stores for only P925.
2. They’re finally here! Benefit’s They’re Real colored eyeliners and mascaras have officially landed in the Philippines. We particularly love the purple eyeliner (which matches brown eyes perfectly) and the blue mascara which adds a little oomph to our daily #FOTDs. The gel liner and mascara retail for P1,300 each.
3. Looking to upgrade your skincare regimen? We recommend trying out Clinique’s latest line, the Turnaround energy boost regimen. The collection is specifically designed for women aged 25 years old and up to help cop glowing, radiant, and youthful skin. Visit any Clinique counter for the full range of products and prices.
4. Avon Philippines reveals their latest anti-aging product, the Avon Anew Infinite Lift Targeted Contouring Serum. The product comes with a metal roller ball that you can use to massage and lift your skin after washing and toning. Each bottle costs P1,499, and can be purchased from your trusted Avon Lady. To get in touch with an Avon representative, check out www.avon.com.ph.
5. Beautyblender announced the release of their latest product, the Bloterazzi. It’s supposedly the world’s first ever reusable blotting cushion—it even comes with a handy case!
Follow Retty on Twitter.