Everyone is excited to welcome 2018, so it only makes sense that you want to look great on New Year's Eve! If you don't know how to wear your hair for that night yet, we're helping you out by listing down our favorite celebrity hairstyles. Read on! ;)
- A low and sleek ponytail will always look good at any celebration.
- If you're going for a bohemian-but-ready-to-party vibe, take
inspofrom Kathryn Bernardo's wavy 'do and add tiny, peekaboo braids.
- Adding a gold accessory can make any hairstyle look party-ready!
- If you're feeling *extra* (and patient), sprinkle some silver leaf details on your tresses.
- Planning to dance your way into 2018? Leila Alcasid's tight ponytail is a great style to wear for the occasion. It will keep your neck
preskoand your locks out of your face the whole night.
- Wearing a messy bun and letting a few strands stick out will complement your bold outfit and makeup look.
- Layered bangs, like Anne's, will make your look super edgy.
- If you have plump cheeks, a deep side part will bring out the contours of your face. Trust us!
- We're living for Pia's half-pony! To get the look: Create a side part, tease the roots, and loosely secure the top half with a chic clip.
- If you're attending a ~fancy~ NYE get-together, cop Max Collin's easy formula: A low chignon and a pair of tassel earrings.
Follow Tisha on Instagram.