Below, the lovely ladies who topped of weekly list of celebrity selfies:
1. If you’re going for naturally pink puckers like Kathryn Bernardo’s, then pick a shade that’s closest to your bare lip color. We suggest you go for a rosy lip tint for a more au naturel finish.
2. A pinkish brown flatters any skin tone. It’s a shade that won’t wash you out if you have fair complexion and won’t look dull either if you’re a morena beauty. Take cues from Kim Chiu and wear the same earthy pink hue on your pout.
3. Do the matte and follow in Liza Soberano’s footsteps. The doll-faced beauty sported the color of the year on her lips with a velvety matte finish.
4. Planning to switch things up a bit? Frosted lips are also in! Give in to this sheer icy perfection and take a page from Angel Locsin’s beauty book.
Shop the products here:
(Lolli Tint, Benefit Cosmetics; Rouge Coco Ultra Hydrating Lip Color in Legend, Chanel; Mehr, MAC; Velvet Gloss Lip Pencil in Frivolous, NARS)
This story originally appeared on Stylebible.ph.
* Minor edits have been made by the Cosmo.ph editors.