Which compact powder is good for oily skin?
If you’ve got oily skin and you live in the Philippines, your #1 priority is to keep your skin fresh and matte the whole day. The country's climate (hello, humidity and pollution!) can definitely wreak havoc on your makeup look. Turn to these compact powders specifically made for your oily skin type so you won't ever get caught looking greasy.
1. This finely-milled rice powder fights the shine and won’t ever clog your pores.
Palladio Oil-Absorbing Rice Powder, P350, Beauty Bar
2. It’s affordable and available in Pinay-friendly shades—what’s not to love?
Maybelline Fit Me Pressed Powder, P399, Watsons
3. A cult fave of international beauty vloggers, this compact is known to prevent your face from getting slick.
Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder, P385, Calyxta
4. This drugstore find will keep everything matte for up to 16 hours!
L'Oréal Paris Infallible Pro-Matte Powder, P600, Watsons
5. Apart from fighting shine, this powder contains color-correcting pigments and skincare ingredients that create a fresh, cottony soft finish.
Céleteque Dual-CC Matte Powder, P745, SM Beauty
6. This lightweight mattifying powder won’t ever cake on your face.
Revlon Colorstay Pressed Powder, P825, Robinsons Department Store
7. This compact controls shine and keeps the blemishes undercover.
Clinique Anti-Blemish Powder, P1,850, SM Makati
8. A favorite of professional makeup artists, you can use this as a foundation or a setting powder.
MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation, P1,900, SM Makati
9. This lightweight powder foundation offers a buildable coverage and produces a soft matte finish.
Laura Mercier Smooth Finish Foundation Powder, P2,350, Rustan’s The Beauty Source
10. Let your skin breathe with this sheer powder that can amazingly hide large pores and stop the shine.
Estée Lauder Perfecting Loose Powder, P2,400, SM Aura
Follow Ira on Instagram.