If you regularly take the bus, MRT, or jeep, you know how the hot weather can ruin your morning: You've got bullets of sweat dripping down your face and melting your makeup off, you become extra conscious of how your hair and body smell, and you suddenly wonder if your deo is even doing its job.
While taking a shower when you get to the office isn't possible, you can refresh and retouch your pawis self—as if your gruesome commute never happened. Here's how:
1. To remove sweat and excess oil on your face, pat with a clean facial tissue. Use a moist towelette on your body to wipe off that sticky feeling.
2. Close your eyes and spritz on a facial mist. If you're wearing makeup, this preps your face for a touch up. Let it dry before proceeding.
Juice Beauty Hydrating Facial Mist, P1,375, Beauty Bar
3. Instead of powder which tends to get cakey, dab an oil-free primer to kill shine on the T-zone.
Happy Skin Matte About You Pore & Shine Control Primer In Nude, P1,299, Glorietta
4. When needed, reinforce a thin layer of concealer and foundation to mask blemishes and dark circles.
Revlon ColorStay 2-in-1 Compact Makeup & Concealer, P995, The SM Store
5. On top of your existing blush, you can blend a tiny amount of cream blush to reset the flush. You can also swipe another coat of lipstick for a pretty pout.
Tony Moly Spoiler Blush Stick, P598, SM Megamall
6. Your hair may get greasy after being exposed to dust and heat. Mist your scalp with dry shampoo to absorb odor and revive your tresses' volume.
Bench Fix Dash and Dry Shampoo, P175, Glorietta
7. Now, for overall freshness, do what your mommy did when you were a kid: Dust baby powder on your back and chest! But if you're not into this, spritz a light body spray on your nape, wrists, thighs, and knees. These areas diffuse the fragrance evenly as you move.
Snoe Scrumptious Body Spritz in Lemondrop, P399, Robinsons Forum
Follow Ira on Instagram.