1. Hawaii Collection by OPI, P745, available at Rustan’s.
Surf, sand, and sunsets are the inspo for these polish colors. We’re digging the travel-friendly mini bottles—they make it easier to retouch chips while you’re on vacay.
2. Deborah Lippmann Nail Color in Just Dance, P925, available at Rustan’s.
This limited edition, aqua hue will make you feel like you’re part mermaid. Swipe on one coat for an eye-catching shimmer and two for full-on sparkle.
3. CND Vinylux in Bicycle Yellow, P495 at Dashing Diva.
This polish line boasts that it won’t wear off as easily as regular polish—and it doesn’t need a base coat, either! Exposure to natural light activates the patent-pending ProLight Technology, which is responsible for its week-long wear.
4. Rouge Louboutin
Available through online resellers and at luxe nail salons (like Maîson by Nail Spa in Rockwell), this vampy red is perfect for hot summer nights with your bae.
5. Sally Hansen Complete Manicure Colour in Café Au Lait , P395, available at Rustan’s.
It’s like your nails, but better. Since natural tips are trending, this nude lacquer is a great way to swipe on a healthy boost of color and shine.
6. Bandi Dia Stone Glitter Gel Polish
If you’re going abroad and want your pedi to stay intact, give these glittery gel options a try. You’ll need to have them done by a nail pro (P700 at I Do Nails), but they can last for up to two weeks without chipping.
7. Girl Stuff Bloggers’ Elite Summer Collection, P120 each.
Local polish brand, Girl Stuff, partnered with top bloggers in the country to release their own customized shades. Our fave picks? AskMeWhats popping pink and Topaz Horizon’s brilliant yellow!