Get rid of uneven skin tone on your elbows, knees, and singit with these affordable brightening scrubs. A word of caution, though: Use these products only once a week. Anything more than that may be too harsh for your skin.
1. If you’re worried about your dark elbows and knees, use this sea salt scrub once a week to slough off dead skin cells and reveal brighter skin.
Beauty Bakery Milk and Vanilla Sea Salt Scrub, P450, BeautyMNL
2. The cooling and relaxing effect of this glow-boosting body scrub makes it perfect to use after a long day. Plus, its activated charcoal content purges all the dirt and sebum from the pores—goodbye, bacne!
Human Nature Volcanic Cooling Body Scrub, P495, Robinsons Supermarket
3. This body mousse contains calamansi extract and AHA: Both are powerful ingredients that give your skin a smoother and more radiant appearance.
Skin Genie Natural Bleaching Mousse, P450, Skin Genie’s Official Facebook Page
4. You’ll be amazed at how much dead skin this scrub can take off—you’ll notice that your siko and tuhod will feel smoother after a few uses.
Snoe Magic Apple S-Rub, P499, Snoe Beauty
5. You can be sure that this tub works: It’s inspired by Lulur, the ancient Javanese body exfoliating ritual that makes a bride-to-be skin’s extra bright and smooth before her big day.
Asian Secrets Lulur Body Scrub, P136.50, Watsons
Follow Ira on Instagram.