1. When there's big showbiz news, you feel it is your responsibility to share it with the world.
GUYS, ENGAGED NA SI TONI AND DIREK PAUL! THIS YEAR ANG KASAL! Worth P2 million ang gown ni Marian Rivera! Siya na talaga!
2. The names Yvonne, Janine, Victor, Xander, and Agnes mean something to you.
Because every telenovela you get hooked on is so good, it feels like the characters really exist. "OMG! What do you mean last episode na ng Be Careful With My Heart? How am I going to function at work tomorrow??"
3. You have watched movies by yourself.
Kasi naman, no one else wants to watch Tagalog movies on the first day of showing except you!
4. You live for love teams! Think DongYan, KathNiel, JaDine, AshMatt.
That’s Dingdong Dantes + Marian Rivera, Kathryn Bernardo + Daniel Padilla, James Reid + Nadine Lustre, and Sarah Geronimo + Matteo Guidicelli for you, non-showbiz-loving people.
5. Everyone knows Mommy Dionisia, but you’ve got the lowdown on Mommy Divine, Mommy Pinty, and Mommy Carol!
For those not in the know, they’re the true wind beneath the wings of Sarah Geronimo, Toni and Alex Gonzaga, and Judy Ann Santos. Yup, close kayo.
6. You have the uncanny ability to know every artista in showbiz, even the new ones. And yes, you are totally keeping up with the Kramers.
The kids can barely speak, but they're too cute to resist! Also, they dress well.
7. You, your mom, tita, or lola have a collection of YES! magazines and you have devoured every issue.
That’s how you know what bags Jinkee Pacquiao owns, how Kris Aquino’s walk-in closet looks like, and how huge Coco Martin’s property is. (P.S. It's HUGE)
8. At some point in your life, you’ve dreamt of being a celeb’s BFF.
Because you know their lives will be so much better with you in it. "Bagay kaya ako sa barkada ni Solenn Heussaff, Anne Curtis, Liz Uy, and Isabelle Daza? BAGAY!"
9. Your most visited site after Facebook and Cosmo.ph is PEP.ph.
PEPster and proud of it, baby!
10. When you meet up with friends, the first thing they ask you is: “So, anong bago sa showbiz?”
And you always, ALWAYS have an answer.