Today marks the first day of The Amazing Spider-Man 2 in theaters! What better way to relax than with a Hollywood Blockbuster? Even if you aren't a big fan of Marvel superhero movies, there's a lot more in this film for you than you think.
Here, our 9 reasons why you should head to the cinemas to watch this flick, stat!
1. Jaime Foxx seriously outdid himself. The actor-turned-singer was all too perfect for his role as Electro.
2. Although he’s no James Franco, we'd take Dane DeHaan any day!
3. Emma Stone looks absolutely gorgeous throughout the entire movie. Check out how you can get her look here!
4. Bonifacio High Street’s new 4DX Cinemas just opened—and The Amazing Spider-Man 2 is the first flick to be featured! The new 4DX Cinemas offer a completely new movie-watching experience by tapping into all of your senses. Trust us, with the motion chairs and special effects that go beyond the screen (Mist! Fog! Lightning!), you’ll feel like you’re right inside the movie. Check it out here!
5. We just couldn’t take our eyes off Emma Stone’s chic NYC wardrobe!
6. Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield could quite possibly be the cutest on-and-off screen couple that ever existed. We mean, like, ever.
7. Because right when the plot twist happens, you’ll either want to grab your boyfriend, or a pint of ice cream. #TheFeels
8. Because Andrew Garfield. That is all.
9. Actually we lied, that isn't all. Aside from being really, really ridiculously good-looking, Andrew Garfield can sing and play the guitar, too! We died watching the video below.