BIG news for anyone who found the ending to the Fifty Shades of Grey movie a bit lame—the home entertainment release will have a brand new alternate ending. OOOH.
The film, which comes out on Blu-ray, DVD, and Digital HD on June 22, 2015, will also come out as a special Bonus Edition, which includes an exclusive unseen "unrated" version and a different never-before-seen ending.
Oh and there will be the small matter of TWO HOURS of all-new features and behind-the-scenes interviews.
If that is the case… it won't be the most thrilling alteration ever. But hopefully it's more dramatic than that.Possible other options:
1. Christian whips Ana with an old sock, instead of a belt. She decides it's a bit whiffy and puts a load of laundry on.
2. As Ana leaves in the lift, she bumps into Matt Bomer and David Gandy. Jamie asks if they fancy filling in for the next two movies, cue titles.
3. Christian remembers he's left some pasta boiling on the stove and they go and eat spag bolognese instead.
4. Ana realizes Christian is just the cover name for an Irish serial killer called Paul Spector, calls the cops and gets the hell out of there.
5. Ana's mum calls to chat, the mood is gone, they watch TV instead.
6. Beyoncé turns up, tells Ana to be an independent woman and to move Christian's boxes of whips to the left, to the left.
7. Dakota finds out her mum doesn't want to watch her film, releases her frustration by whipping Jamie instead.
This article originally appeared on Cosmopolitan.co.uk. Minor edits have been made by the Cosmo.ph editors.