- ICYMI, Ariana Grande is in a new relationship with comedian Pete Davidson—the two went public with their relationship in May 2018, and they're clearly head over heels for each other. On May 31, Pete posted this photo of them in matching Harry Potter robes:
Alex Gonzaga left this comment on the post, although it's unclear who she's talking to:
- Maine Mendoza took to Twitter to reminisce about her CSB days, advising students to enjoy their time in school:
- Saab Magalona dedicates an Instagram post to baby Luna: "I've been allowing myself to grieve Luna’s passing and to enjoy all my moments with Pancho. It’s been such a rollercoaster to say the least, but I am getting better."
- Warning: Don't watch this "eggsperiment" if you're hungry! Erwan Heussaff came out with another drool-worthy video and this time, he's here to talk about soft boiled eggs.
- One Tree Hill fans, this one's for you! Sophia Bush just got *real* about her five-month marriage to Chad Michael Murray in 2005. The two met on set and started dating in 2003. In an interview with Andy Cohen, Sophia revealed, "How old was I? I don't even know. It was like the second season. But everybody's been 22 and stupid." She revealed, "It was not a thing I actually really wanted to do."
So why did she do it? Sophia explained, "Because how do you let everybody down? And when you have bosses telling you that you're the only person who gets a person to work on time and 200 people either get to either see their kids at night or they don't because our days start on time?" [People.com]