- Luis Manzano recently celebrated his birthday surrounded by his friends and family. While BFF Anne Curtis couldn't be there, she did post a ~*sweet*~ message for her "best and only guy best friend" on Instagram: "To the man that cried just as much as my dad, my brother AND my husband at my wedding, my best friend, @luckymanzano HAPPY BIRTHDAY. Sorry missed out on our tradition of exactong midnight greetings due to time difference! I’ve been saving this photo to post on your birthday! People may think that you’re always such a joker and “macho man” (dahil birthday mo lang yan ha) but I’ve seen the caring and soft side of you! Thank you for being my best and only guy best friend! For life to! Just as you did to Erwan, I can’t wait for the day to come when I get to whisper to your bride “Thank you for loving him” too. Love you!" (PUSH)
- Over the weekend, Kris Aquino uploaded multiple IG rants about ex-husband James Yap after she saw his birthday greeting for their 11-year-old son, Bimby, on April 19.
This prompted her to explain why James and Bimby don't see each other anymore.
One of her posts, though, included some words about TV host Korina Sanchez, Mar Roxas, former President Benigno Aquino III, and President Rodrigo Duterte, after Korina released a taped feature about James and his family on Rated K.
But the Queen of All Media later apologized and wrote, "I do sincerely apologize to my brother. And I apologize to President Duterte. And Mar, to you I am sorry. In the same way I would always wonder why I would be dragged into issues not of my doing—I was guilty of that tonight."
- Gretchen Barretto posted a touching message for daughter Dominique Cojuangco's 23rd birthday. On April 22, the actress wrote, "And just like that....my little one @dominique is 23. The world is your runway, allow me to walk & twirl with you through summer, winter, & fall, my baby love." (PEP.ph)
- While the music community continues to mourn Swedish DJ Avicii's sudden passing, two autopsy reports confirmed that there was no "criminal suspicion in the death" of the 28-year-old.
Avicii, whose real name was Tim Bergling, retired from performing in 2016 after citing health reasons. (Cosmopolitan US)
- Karlie Kloss is the latest famous face to join Estée Lauder as their Global Spokesmodel and Brand Ambassador! Aside from campaigns that will debut later this year, the brand is partnering with Karlie's production company, Klossy, to create content she can share with her millions of followers on social media.
Watch their first collab video below, which features Estée's great granddaughter, Danielle Lauder!
Continue reading below ↓
Follow Tisha on Instagram.