- Congratulations are in order: Cristalle Belo and Justin Pitt are proud parents to a baby boy! Their first child, as revealed to PEP, is named Hunter James. Weighed at five pounds and two ounces, Baby Hunter was born on May 28, 2018 at Makati Medical Center.
We can't wait to see the little guy! <3
- Angelina Jolie and Elle Fanning have started filming the sequel to Maleficent!
Michelle Pfeiffer will be joining the cast as Queen Ingrith and Harris Dickinson will star as Prince Phillip! [Just Jared]
- BTS reaches another milestone! The K-Pop boy band score their first top 10 song on the Billboard Hot 100 chart and the first top 10 ever for a K-pop group, with "Fake Love" debuting at no. 10.
- Are Nick Jonas and Priyank Chopra dating?! The two were spotted watching Beauty and the Beast Live in Concert. The following day, fans saw the two being escorted to their seats at a baseball game.
- Emma Watson and Chord Overstreet have called it quits. Despite the major PDA in March 2018, a source told The Sun, "Emma and Chord kept quiet about their relationship at first but they really hit it off. They spent a lot of time together in Los Angeles and were photographed quite a bit just a couple of months ago. But things just haven't worked out between them and they are both now single again."
Follow Ysa on Instagram.