- Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello just released the music video for their new song “Señorita,” and their fans are freaking out about it.
- Basically, everyone thinks they’re dating now. If you watch the vid, you’ll get it.
Hello! If you are a person with eyes, you probably couldn’t help but notice the insane amount of sexual chemistry between Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello in the new music video for their new song “Señorita.”
You definitely aren’t the only one, because their fans are currently going crazy speculating whether they’re dating or not.
In fairness to the fans, the video does portray them as love interests. There’s a steamy dance scene, a VERY sexy hotel-room situation, another moment where Shawn picks Camila up and shoves her against the wall in a very hot way, etc. It’s a lot!
The lyrics are also pretty incriminating. At one point, Camila sings, “You say ‘we're just friends,’ but friends don’t know the way you taste,” and another one of the lyrics is, “Her body fit right in my hands.” IDK, YOU GUYS.
The YouTube comments are quite literally blowing up rn. A selection:
- “2015: I know what you did last summer. 2019: I’m doing you this summer”
- “Camila: You say we’re just friends, but friends don’t know how you taste. Me: Friends who?”
- “This video is basically a Wattpad fanfic brought to life”
- “Director: So how steamy you want it? Shawn and Camila: Yes”
- “Camila and Shawn: We’re just friends. Producer: Not today”
There’s also some lovely Twitter action happening that I’ll include here for the sake of context.
It is a music video, so they are probably just hamming it up for the cameras to make people freak out and watch, but STILL. If you need me, I’ll be watching this on repeat for the rest of the day, goodbye.
This article originally appeared on Cosmopolitan.com. Minor edits have been made by the Cosmo.ph editors.