Now that you've seen the final Fifty Shades Freed trailer at least eight or nine more times, it's time to slow things down and revisit some of the hotter and exciting moments in the two-minute spectacle. Since the trailer begs fans to not "miss the climax," let's spend a little more time analyzing every kiss and shirtless frame, along with anything else that might stroke your interest.
- When Christian touches Ana's morning hair and says "Good morning, wife." Marriage looks good on Christian, doesn't it?Continue reading below ↓
- When they kiss for the first time in the trailer. It's almost like you're there, so close you can smell their morning breath.
- When he calls her outside her office. Get you a man who likes to match his clothes with his car.Continue reading below ↓
- When he walks out of the ocean shirtless. This one you're familiar with.
- When he licks her leg. I sure hope Ana didn't moisturize just before this lickathon. Unless it's edible lotion or something.Continue reading below ↓
- "Ana Grey's office." Have you met SIP's new fiction editor? A job promotion via your new husband is always exciting.
- This look. Who needs a new/old house when you've got a man looking at you like this for the rest of your life?Continue reading below ↓
- No, THIS look. Gia, didn't you hear? Her name is Ana Grey. Stop touching her husband!
- "You may call me Mrs. Grey." Warned you.Continue reading below ↓
- This wink.
- When Ana tries to lose a follower on the road by auditioning for the next Fast and Furious movie. Don't you just love a good car chase scene? Vin Diesel, are you seeing this?Continue reading below ↓
- When Christian showers. Part one.
- When Christian showers. Part two. And look at Ana's giant rock! Are you sure you don't have to take that off for showers?Continue reading below ↓
- "So you wanna play?" "Yes, sir." Yes! The Red Room is back!
- When Rita Ora shows up. TWICE!Continue reading below ↓
- When the most faithful bodyguard in Seattle, Taylor, shows up. Hey Taylor. Your fans have missed you.Continue reading below ↓
This article originally appeared on Cosmopolitan.com. Minor edits have been made by the Cosmo.ph editors.