- There's no doubt about Gigi Hadid and Zayn Malik's relationship now because she just made it ~*Instagram (Stories) official*~! After attending the Oceans 8 premiere, the 23-year-old model posted "a photo of herself lying in Zayn's arms." His face may not be seen, but those blonde locks and tattoos are obviously his! (Cosmopolitan US)
- Following fashion designer Kate Spade's tragic death, her husband, Andy, released a personal statement:
"Kate was the most beautiful woman in the world. She was the kindest person I've ever known and my best friend for 35 years. My daughter and I are devastated by her loss, and can't even begin to fathom life without her. We are deeply heartbroken and miss her already.
"Kate suffered from depression and anxiety for many years. She was actively seeking help and working closely with her doctors to treat her disease, one that takes far too many lives. We were in touch with her the night before and she sounded happy. There was no indication and no warning that she would do this. It was a complete shock. And it clearly wasn't her. There were personal demons she was battling.
"For the past 10 months we had been living separately, but within a few blocks of each other. Bea was living with both of us and we saw each other or spoke every day. We ate many meals together as a family and continued to vacation together as a family. Our daughter was our priority. We were not legally separated, and never even discussed divorce. We were best friends trying to work through our problems in the best way we knew how. We were together for 35 years. We loved each other very much and simply needed a break.
"This is the truth. Anything else that is out there right now is false. She was actively seeking help for depression and anxiety over the last five years, seeing a doctor on a regular basis and taking medication for both depression and anxiety. There was no substance or alcohol abuse. There were no business problems. We loved creating our businesses together. We were co-parenting our beautiful daughter. I have yet to see any note left behind and am appalled that a private message to my daughter has been so heartlessly shared with the media.
"My main concern is Bea and protecting her privacy as she deals with the unimaginable grief of losing her mother. Kate loved Bea so very much." (Variety)Continue reading below ↓
- Production for Aga Muhlach and Bea Alonzo's first movie together has already begun! In an IG post, Aga posted a few black-and-white BTS stills of him and Bea, and captioned it, "Soon." The untitled movie will be shooting in Vancouver, Canada and is directed by Paul Soriano. (PEP.ph)
- After Kim Kardashian won the first Influencer Award at the 2018 Council of Fashion Designers of America Awards, model Winnie Harlow congratulated her on Instagram.
But then fellow model Adwoa Aboah commented: "Is this a joke babe?...In what world has she inspired women to be themselves? She is no icon nor an Influencer and I find it completely crazy that anyone would think she was."
Winne replied back, "We've all been up against all kinds in these industries. I may not agree with everything anyone does but I show love where I feel [it's] due…and a woman being herself against everything is admirable."
For her part, Kim just ignored the ~drama~ and thanked Winnie: "This is the sweetest message! I appreciate it so much! And you have helped me in more ways than you know. Love you!" (Cosmopolitan US)
- We all know you're probably rushing to the cinema to catch Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom, but don't forget the golden rule of movie-watching: You gotta have snacks! If you buy a Mini OREO limited-edition Jurassic World pack, you get a chance to win a trip to Universal Studios in Singapore! Enter your details here.
The lucky winners will be announced the week of June 11, 2018 and the week of August 6, 2018. If you win, you must surrender your Mini OREO Jurassic World pack to claim your prize!
Follow Tisha on Instagram.